Friday, January 28, 2011

Look at those smiling freckles


I took on a challenge to take a picture of a total stranger. :/ EEK! I kept putting this one off until the very end. We went to the zoo with some friends on Saturday so I decided to get my picture there. I took several pictures of different people. There was a little girl there who had chocolate cupcake all over her face. I got her parents permission to take her photo, but she didn't like the camera. I had about given up when her little brother showed up and wanted his picture taken too. He was so sweet and asked so nicely that I had to consent.  That red hair and those adorable freckles where too cute to resist. Don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very cute. He looks the sort to not be a stranger for long though! Too bad you couldn't get the cupcake sister, but this is just wholesome and sweet. The light in his ear is just how little boys light up.

    ReplyDelete