Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Music


Here is another challenge I decided to take part in.  It was to take a photo of something that describes you. It had to be black and white and could not include any people. Nothing describes me more that music. So I knew that I wanted to take a picture of our piano. At first I wanted to put a rose on the keys, but I don't have any roses. I decided instead to try to do an overlay. I took a picture of the piano keys and then took a picture of some sheet music. A little time and editing and walla... The picture is done. I hope that you like it and PLEASE tell me what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Perhaps this girl is about music?!! Nice detail - focusing in on the "E". G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a good idea and you executed it beautifully! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what's next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! What editing program do you use?
    If you don't quite have one yet I found one called paint.net that is ALOT like photoshop and its completely free.

    Missed you at choir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely about a musician! I very much like the focus on the d#. The texture of that key is almost palpable and, of course, a nice contrast to the smooth e key. I especially like the notes that fade into the background. Excellent depiction.

    ReplyDelete