Monday, January 10, 2011

Self Potrait


I decided to start taking on a few challenges with my photography.  This challenge was to take a self portrait. This was challenging for me for three reasons.

One: I do not think that it is easy to take a flattering picture of myself.
Two: The longer I have been a photographer the less I like getting my picture taken.
Three: I found out about this one hour before the deadline.

I rushed outside to get my camera set up on my tripod set up, and being so out of it, I forgot to put my shoes on. I took one step off the porch and RAN back in to get shoes. After I knew what I wanted to do I got my camera set up on a coffee table and started taking pictures. Over all I am pleased with the outcome. Please tell me what you think.  I hope that you have a good week.


5 comments:

  1. This is truly lovely! Your beauty shows so clearly and the light was just right even to catch that pretty dimple! I especially like the interface of the blue denim and the green. Somehow that adds a spark of color juxtaposition. You look far too relaxed for this to be a self-portrait! Does your camera have a timer or did you use a remote set up? G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Krystin! It's beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Kristiana

    P.S. I would love get your opinion on my photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! The feedback means alot to me. I would love to look at your photography. Are there pictures on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have several pictures that I have taken with my Grandpa's camera. He has an amazing camera. And I love using it as often as I can.
    Here are a few links...
    http://januarylemongrass.blogspot.com/search/label/Flowers
    and...
    http://januarylemongrass.blogspot.com/2010/12/till-next-year.html

    Blessings,
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! You look far too relaxed for rushing around to beat the timer for a self-portrait! Beautiful girl, beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete